• Lifting Equipment Inspection
• NDT Inspection
• Drill Stem Inspection Service
• Civil and Ancillary Equipment Inspection
• Boroscope inspection
We offer affordable hiring services of various equipment such as Load Cells, Water Bags, Excavators, Low bed Trucks, Self Loader crane etc.
We offer affordable and excellent competency training and certification of earth-moving equipment as well as lifting equipment operators.
Our lifting equipment inspection services ensure the safety and reliability of your equipment and compliance with statutory requirements.
Whether you own or operate cranes, lifting or hoisting equipment, you need to ensure that they are safe, and in compliance with statutory requirements. That is where our lifting equipment inspection can help.
Why Use Lifting Equipment Inspection from Us?
We offer reliable inspection, testing, verification and certification of all types of cranes and lifting equipment in accordance with regulatory/statutory and client specific requirements. That means that we can provide you with optimum expertise, experienced and professional statutory lifting equipment inspection services to the Nigeria Factories Act 1990, LEEA, LOLER and British Standard.
Items for inspection include:
• Mechanical Handling Equipment, Cranes, Forklifts, Pad Eyes, Wire rope and Chain slings, Shackles, Eyebolt, Webbing slings, hooks, and Spreader beam.
• Lifting Equipment such as Jacks, Chain blocks, Chain lever hoist, beam clamps, plate clamps, and beam lifters.
• Derrick Inspections, Winches, Runways, Vacuum lifters and Magnetic lifters.
• Lifting Equipment Including Baskets, Gas Racks, Containers, Skids and CCUs
We recommend and work towards a thorough examination and recertification of all loose and ancillary lifting equipment based on the requirements of the clients and regulatory periodic inspections.
Our lifting equipment inspection can help you:
• Meet all associated regulatory requirements, with independent inspection carried out in accordance with all applicable regulations, standards and engineering practices.
• Assure the safe and proper working capability and condition of your crane or lifting equipment.
• Maintain the capability and availability of your equipment
• Maximize uptime and planned outages to minimize operational impact
Our lifting equipment inspection services include:
• Dynamic and static load testing, inspection and thorough examination of all the structural load bearing members, including sheaves.
• Design studies and calculation Reviews.
• Checking of brakes, clutches, sheaves, and wire rope assemblies.
• Checking crane girders, rails and columns of overhead cranes to assure structural integrity.
• Line level and span crane gantry Surveys.
• Non-destructive testing (NDT) of load hooks for cracks and visual inspections for distortions.
• Operational tests to assure that your unit is functioning properly.
• Periodic inspections and inspection prior to use of mechanical, structural, electrical, and safety systems, as well as of wire ropes and chains.
• Re-examination of all safety devices.
• Regulatory compliance assessments.
• Remnant life assessment.
• Re-examination of crane after major repairs.
We carry out our civil and ancillary inspection and testing services in accordance with statutory requirements, regulations and standards to help our customers reduce the associated risks to staff, the environment and their business as a whole.
Items for inspection include:
• Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Swamp buggy etc.
• Pressure Vessels
• Welding Machines
• Machine tools and Hand tools
• Generators etc.
We streamline our crane testing operations with Canflex water filled Crane Certification Fluid Water bags. Our water bags capacities range from 5 to 40 Tonnes with wireless remote readout Load cells ranging from 5 to 50 Tonnes capacity.
We appreciate the need to ensure asset integrity with minimal disruption to operations. Our NDT services can help you achieve this objective using the following methods:
• Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
• Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
• Dye Penetrant Testing (DP)
• Pressure Testing Verification
• Eddy Current
Casing, Tubing & Line Pipe Inspection:
Deepdelta offers such services in accordance to relevant standards, codes and specification i.e. API 5A5 and ISO 15463. In carrying out this inspection, the following services are done on the pipe: Special End Area Inspection (SEA), API full length drifting, on site thread cleaning, internal & external coating, internal & external cleaning (depending on the nature of the pipe), visual end area inspection, thread gauging, rattling, full length visual inspection, wall thickness spot measurement, application of colour banding, material verification traceability, surveillance & transport operations of material.
Our Drill Pipe Inspection services are carried out in accordance to relevant standards, codes and specification i.e. DS-1 specifications and API standards. Also inspection depends on client recommendation where applicable.
In carrying out this inspection, the following services are done on the pipes: full length ultrasonic inspection for both used and new drill pipes, wet or dry magnetic particle inspection on end areas and slip, Electro-Magnetic Inspection (EMI), full length pipe outer diameter (OD), measurement, internal and external cleaning, internal and external coating, visual end area inspection, thread profile gauging, dimensional checks on rotary shoulder connection, Re-facing.
We carry out such services in accordance to relevant standards, codes and specification i.e. DS-1 specifications & API Standards. Services done on equipment includes: visual & dimensional inspection of threads, Magnetic Particles Inspection (Black light inspection), Outer Diameter (OD) gauging, internal & external cleaning, external coating (where applicable), re-facing.
Such services is done in accordance to relevant standards codes and specification i.e. DS-1 and API Standards such as services include visual & dimensional inspection of threads, Magnetic Particles Inspection((Black light inspection), Liquid Penetrant Inspection(LPI), Outer Diameter (OD) gauging, internal & external cleaning, re-Facing.
We carry out this service in accordance to relevant standards codes and specification where applicable. Inspection done includes i.e. through visual examination, Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI).